Sedation Dentistry North York
Is it for Me?
- Delaying treatment you need and want?
- Scared, even terrified, to pick up the phone to schedule?
- In pain especially when you eat?
- Someone who has trouble with gagging or getting numb?
- Having trouble finding someone you can trust?
- Looking to smile again with confidence?
- Overwhelmed by thoughts of repeated visits to the dentist?
Join the millions of people just like you and experience Sedation Dentistry’s relaxed, easy state where dentistry can be accomplished in just a few visits, in the most comfortable way possible.
Hours Will Seem Like Minutes
Fortunately, many sedation medications have an amnesic effect. That means you’ll have very little, if any, memory of your visit. When your treatment is complete you may be a bit wobbly, so your companion will take you home and stay with you until you’re recovered. You’ll be amazed at how much can be accomplished in such a seemingly short period of time, while you were totally relaxed, and completely comfortable. And best of all, the very next day you will likely feel fantastic.
You may be a candidate for sedation dentistry if you experience any of the following:
- High Fear or Anxiety.
- Have had traumatic dental experiences.
- Have very sensitive teeth.
- A gag reflex.
- Extensive dental problems.
- A tight schedule.
- Difficulty in becoming numb.
Different levels of Sedation can be offered depending on your level of anxiety:
Administered by Dr. Waldman and your vital signs will be monitored at all times by a registered nurse to ensure your safety and comfort. During this type of sedation most patients report that they feel absolutely nothing and that during their appointments they are relaxed, sleeping and comfortable at all times. You will not be unconscious, however, you will be in a deep and relaxed state but will be responsive.
You will literally sleep through your appointment with little or no memory of your visit here. Those individuals who have difficulty getting numb experience great success when they are asleep.
Since you will be sedated, you will require a companion to drive you to your appointment and home again after.
If you have avoided a visit to the dentist and feel you would like to experience the benefits of sedation dentistry, please call today to schedule your FREE consultation about this or any other aspect of dentistry you may have. The only thing standing between you and getting the dental care you want is a couple of tablets of medication. It couldn’t be simpler or more stress free.
- High fear
- Traumatic dental experiences
- Difficulty getting numb
- A bad gag reflex
- Very sensitive teeth
- Complex dental problems
- Limited time to complete dental care
- Hate needles and shots!
- Hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care
- Are afraid or embarrassed by their teeth