Dr. Waldman offers state of the art dental techniques and utilizes the most advanced in dental technology to improve your treatment and reduce your chair time…
Since earning her DDS as a general dentist from the University of Toronto 1982, Dr. Waldman has focused on Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. Having world studies…
We have free parking, close to major highways, and located next 2 TTC (bus line) stops. 416-445-6000
808 York Mills Rd. Ste 32 North York, ON, M3B 1X8 Canada
Dr Carol Waldman – Your Dentist In North York
Join the millions of people who enjoy the stress free experience of Sedation Dentistry. No more dental anxiety, stress, pain, or problems here at our office. LEARN MORE
For patients with multiple missing shifted and broken down teeth, Dr. Waldman offers complete multiple service therapies to help restore the gleam in your smile. LEARN MORE
Are you or your partner not getting enough sleep at night due to snoring or sleep apnea? Dr. Waldman is skilled to alleviate you from long sleepless nights. LEARN MORE
Accepting New Patients416-445-6000
Meet with Dr. Waldman and her professional staff to get your dental and cosmetic needs one smile closer to reality. Call today to schedule your appointment. We know how to make you smile.Now Offering 0% Financing
Visit our North York dental office.
We specialize in cosmetic dentistry, periodontal therapies, & general dentistry.
Call our North York Dentist Today at (437) 800-0502 for consultation.
We offer many dental services such as:
Dental Clinic North YorkDr. Carol Waldman understands that in North York people have the right to choose their dentist. Since earning her DDS degree in 1982 from the University of North York, she has spent her time developing her skills and building her practice, with a focus on implant and cosmetic dentistry and a passion for family dentistry. As such, she provides state-of-the-art dental techniques and treatments utilizing the latest dental technologies to help improve results and reduce the amount of time patients spend in the office.Part of optimal dental health is having a beautiful smile. When people like the appearance of their teeth, they tend to smile more. Smiling promotes positive feelings within the body and promotes a sense of overall well-being and confidence. This confidence carries through and is evident in your daily life, at your job, and how you interact with others. In addition, people, who like their smile tend to have higher self-esteem.If you are not happy with your smile, most likely it is due to problems with your teeth and gums. Dr. Carol Waldman and her team of dental professionals are here to help. They can assist you to discover what a healthy smile should look like, and based upon your objectives, make recommendations, to help you achieve a beautiful smile using a variety of services, such as:
- Cosmetic Enhancements:From teeth whitening to veneers and bonding techniques, get the teeth you have always wanted.
- Orthodontics: This dental service helps align the teeth and correct your bite. Dr. Waldman not only offers full traditional metal braces, she is also a recognized Preferred Provider for Invisalign® invisible orthodontic therapy, which allows for full correction of misaligned teeth in a non-detectable manner.
- Dental Implants: If you have missing teeth, implants allow you to have a full set of teeth to complete your smile and improve chewing function.
- Cavity Care:Dark metal fillings can be replaced with Tooth colored porcelain or composite resin fillings that make the tooth appear untouched by decay.
- Bite Problem Solutions: From underbites to overbites, jaw joint pains and more, there are several solutions to help realign the jaw and give you a more comfortable bite and eliminate and muscle pain.
- Laser Dentistry: This procedure is beneficial for people, who have gum disease, since it helps eliminate disease causing bacteria. Lasers also serve in recontouring and sculpting gum tissue.
- Periodontal Therapies: Along with laser treatments, there are other advanced techniques available to help manage periodontal disease and restore your smile.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring:Our practice offers various appliances that assist patients with controlling sleepapnea or snoring.
Dr. Carol Waldman also prides herself on being able to help even the most phobic or scared patients, such as those who have a general anxiety and fear of dentists, achieve beautiful smiles and offers a variety of stress free options, including sedation dentistry.
Sedation Dentistry creates a relaxed and comfortable state while dental services are performed. Most patients are able to have dental work completed in a few visits, without any pain or discomfort. In addition, many patients report an amnesic effect, where they have relatively no memory of treatment performed. Keeping in mind that there are different levels of Sedation Dentistry, Dr. Carol Waldman is able to provide these different levels depending upon the level of anxiety a person feels during dental visits.
If fear was preventing you from visiting a North York Family dentist and getting the smile you deserve, there are now options available to help alleviate your anxiety and remove those fears.For more information about getting a complete smile makeover, contact Dr. Carol Waldman today at 416-445-6000 to schedule your initial consultation appointment.
After passing a rigorous examination on implant dentistry, R. Carol Waldman, DDS joined 446 other dentists in the United States and Canada in becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID), making Dr.Waldman one of the nation’s leading experts in implant care.
Learn More About Dental Implants